Days out!Los Angeles is perfect for days out, and there's a range of activities
depending on budget and adventure level! If you have a small budget,
just taking a walk along the coast is perfect. With breathtaking sea
views and golden sand, it's amazing if you just want to take a casual
stroll, or go for a nice jog along the sea front. Also, walking along
the Hollywood walk of fame is completely free! The only problem would be
the parking because you really, really don't want to be finned! If
you're willing to spend a bit more, there are plenty of days
out-children of all ages will love universal studios! With amazing rides
like 'the Simpson 3D' transporting you into Springfield, and 'Jurassic
park - the ride' gets you up close and personal with a T-rex! I would give days out in LA 8/10 for entertainment and value for money!

Food
The food in LA ranged slightly, I'm a huge lover of healthy foods, so I absolutely loved all the fruit drinks and salads they provided! But let's be honest, you can't go on holiday without having a few little treats..Well I say little...THE PORTIONS WERE HUGE! It's okay to have a burger and fries occasionally, but when they're that big, it's a little off-putting!
I would give the food 6/10 in LA - If the portions weren't so big, I would give a higher rating.
Accommodation
The hotels and the hospitality we received were nothing short of perfection! Everything was sparkling clean, and the hotel staff were wonderfully kind and welcoming! We even received free cookies from one hotel!
I would give accommodation in LA 10/10 because of the wonderful experiences we had!
We were lucky enough to have two parts to this trip! So I will be posting a blog about Hawaii very soon!

No comments:
Post a Comment