1) Cath Kidston is huge on teamwork, so arrive early and talk to some of the store members. For example, I learnt some of their names and when a question came up about teamwork, I was like "Oh, I was just talking to e.g. Lauren about that"
2) Research the brand! It's really likely that you will be asked "So, what do you know about Cath Kidston?" Make sure you know the brand inside and out so you're not caught out on this question. Likewise, if you're going for any retail shop, research the brand!
3) Do not give generic answers! You want to make yourself sound interesting and desirable, talk about your love for fashion and what you can bring to the store.
Please don't think this advice is limited to Cath Kidston, you can use this at any retail shop. Just be really smiley and bubbly because at the end of the day they just want warm, friendly people to greet customers.
Other notes
- Wear something floral
- Keep eye contact
- Try and memorise 3 products you can slip into the conversation
- SMILE
No comments:
Post a Comment